A gorgeous little air-plant - beautiful, simple and stunning
- Likes diffused and bright indirect light without any direct sunlight
- Humid atmosphere
- Keep misted in a drier environment. Access where your airplane lives and mist accordingly, ie; a very warm bright room light mist daily, if darker then twice per week. Never soak with the mister, just a light spray.
- Watering your air-plant also depends of your home. Again a very light warm room means you should soak your plant, if its not so bright them misting is probably enough with the occasional soak.
- To water, place your air-plant into tepid (distilled preferably) water for 5 mins. Remove and shake carefully to remove the water. Dry it upside down on a towel in a bright spot as it needs to dry fully within a few hours. Always water in the morning. Air-plants left too wet are susceptible to rot.
- Brown tips indicate not enough water, brown/black base indicates too much and it may be rotting.
- Air plants are Epiphytic, meaning they normally grow attached to another plant harmlessly. They cannot survive on air alone.
- You will receive an Air-plant in varying colours and sizes, sometimes not like the picture as they arrive in a mixed box.
- Small air-plant of varying designs
Please note that the plant pictured is only an example of the Air Plant and you will receive one I have in stock. They are purchased as a mixed variety. All plants are different from each other, so please expect it to look similar but not the same. All sizes are approximate.