A chance to purchase a gift voucher, sent directly to the lucky plant lover!
Please send a request to purchase a Gift Card to firstname.lastname@example.org where I will process and send you a payment link. Unfortunately, Gift Cards are not able to be purchased through the website.
Include all information as in:
- recipients name
- amount required
- A digital voucher will be sent through email
- An option for an actual gift card posted directly to the recipient if you would rather. (no extra cost for this!)
For use in-store only, or online by special arrangement only.
Terms and conditions of vouchers are as follows:
- Gift Cards are to be redeemed in-store at Hand Spun Botanics, or online by prior arrangement only.
- All gift cards are sold and spent in £ GBP only.
- Each gift card is connected to a unique account and accessed using the unique code found on the gift card. This code is unique to you and should be kept private. HSB take no responsibility as to who uses this unique code to purchase goods using the value associated to the account.
- All gift cards have a 12 month expiry from the date of purchase. The date of purchase is written onto the gift card.
- Gift cards can be used to purchase anything in-store, including delivery charges.
- Gift cards can be used to fully fund or partially fund any purchase.
- You cannot use a gift card to purchase a gift card.
- Any remaining balance after purchase will not be transferred to cash and will stay on the account until used or expired.
- the payment of additional funds must be used if the gift card doesn't cover the full cost of the goods purchased.
- Only one gift card can be redeemed per transaction
- Gift cards are not transferrable for cash or can be refunded.
- A promotional code is not able to be used when purchasing a gift card.
- HSB has the right to redeem all outstanding gift cards unusable if the business stops trading and closes.
- You can check your gift card balance at anytime by contacting HSB.
- The value associated to your gift card account is final and not debatable.