- Likes bright natural light, without hot burning sunlight.
- Requires alot of bright light per day to flourish
- Not technically a succulent, but requires similar needs
- Water low to medium. Hoya don't like to be wet and enjoy a drier soil
- Soak the ball only when it has dried out completely
- Mist occasionally to increase humidity, although not each day
- Prune as you wish to control growth and bush out, best hanging
- Non Toxic
- Height approx 60-80-100cm including ball
- Diameter around ball approx 45-50cm
- Hook at top as standard. Does look great with hook at bottom and hanging upside down. Trail longer foliage up and over the ball when hanging. Please add a note to your order if you would like the hook at the bottom for upside down hanging
- Specialist soil mix
- Sphagnum moss
- Coconut fibre/Moss
Please note that the plant pictured is only an example of the kokedama and you will receive one freshly made. All plants are different from each other, so please expect it to look similar but not the same. All sizes are approximate.