- Similar to the more well known cheese plant, this is a more delicate, climbing or trailing variety. The leaves are a matt green and unfurl already with the 'Swiss Cheese' holes.
- Likes a warm atmosphere, generally above 18 degrees
- Humid environment
- Mist to raise humidity
- Filtered, indirect bright light is ideal
- Water moderately
- Let dry out between soaking
- Aerial roots may appear, either leave or snip off
- Height approx 30 - 40 cm including ball
- Dimensions around ball approx 40cm
- Hook at top as standard. Please add a note to your order if you would like the hook on the bottom for up side down hanging
- Specialist soil mix
- Sphagnum moss
- Coconut fibre
Please note that the plant pictured is only an example of the kokedama and you will receive one freshly made. All plants are different from each other, so please expect it to look similar but not the same. All sizes are only approximate.