The following requirements are for optimal plant growth and care, its okay if you sway from them, your plant won't die! It just won't flourish ...
- Lovely rare and harder to find Black version of the green ZZ plant.
- Bright indirect light, tolerant of low light too
- Warm temps above 18 degrees
- No cool draughts
- Prefers distilled water or rain water ( or let your tap water sit for 24 hours)
- Water when the soil feels very dry! Over watering will rot the roots of this plant
- Never keep your soil wet and soggy, this will lead to death
- Toxic to humans and animals
- Comes in plastic nursery pot 18cm
- Unable to post as this is quite a large plant
*Don't forget if you intent to collect locally, BN26/BN25, choose pick up at checkout