The following requirements are for optimal plant growth and care, its okay if you sway from them, your plant won't die! It just won't flourish ...
- Bright indirect light, no harsh sunlight on leaves
- Warm temps above 18 degrees
- No cool draughts
- Loves humidity, so misting is essential in drier environments however not on the leaves
- Prefers distilled water or rain water ( or let your tap water sit for 24 hours)
- Water when the soil feels dry 1-2 inches down little and often is best. Fussy with watering. I recommend a sus-tee water meter with these, its the only way I can keep mine flourishing!
- Always water with tepid water.
- Never keep your soil wet and soggy, this will lead to death
- Comes in a plastic nursery pot 12cm
- White pot not included
- Very cool rare and trendy plant!
*Don't forget if you intent to collect locally, BN26/BN25, choose pick up at checkout