The following requirements are for optimal plant growth and care, its okay if you sway from them, your plant won't die! It just won't flourish ...
- Bright indirect light, tolerant of low light too
- Warm temps above 18 degrees
- No cool draughts
- Best kept dry
- Prefers distilled water or rain water ( or let your tap water sit for 24 hours)
- Water when the soil is very dry, over watering will rot the roots of this plant
- Never keep your soil wet and soggy, this will lead to death
- Quite fast growing with glossy green leaves
- Toxic to animals and humans
*Don't forget if you intent to collect locally, BN26/BN25, just enter COLLECTION at the checkout to remove shipping costs.