- Very bright, indirect light or diffused light. No direct sunlight
- Water by misting frequently, this plants likes humidity
- Likes a humid atmosphere and a nice warm temperature
- Water just as the root ball is about to dry out, try not to leave the root ball dry for long periods, just a little moist. In winter you can ease off longer with the time between waterings. Although these plants don't like to have wet soggy roots, they dislike being dry too. This is where your misting will be useful.
- Prune to desired shape if wanted
- Med to large: height approx 40 - 50 cm including the ball, diameter around the ball approx 30cm
- Small : Height approx 15 - 20cm, diameter around the root ball approx 20cm
- Hook at top as standard
- Looks best on a stand or Japanese plate
- Specialist soil mix
- Sphagnum moss
Due to the nature of this plant being more traditional, I only offer this kokedama with a moss finish.
Please note that the plant pictured is only an example of the kokedama and you will receive one freshly made. All plants are different from each other, so please expect it to look similar but not the same. All sizes are only approximate.