- Likes bright indirect light, but will certainly tolerate low light. Never sit in direct sunlight however
- Keep misted in a drier environment very occasionally
- Water moderately and let the ball dry out completely between soakings
- Sensitive to fluoride in water, consider distilled or rain water
- Toxic to cats and dogs
- Height approx 40cm including ball
- Diameter around ball approx 40-45cm
- Hook at top as standard. Please add a note to your order if you would like the hook at the bottom for upside down hanging. Looks intriguing hanging upside down. Try a mix or upright and upside down as a unique feature.
- Specialist soil mix
- Sphagnum moss
- Coconut fibre
Please note that the plant pictured is only an example of the kokedama and you will receive one freshly made. All plants are different from each other, so please expect it to look similar but not the same. All sizes are approximate.