- Please note, depending on the cycle of your plant, it may not have developed jars yet, or still be growing them, or possibly had them already.
- Likes a warm atmosphere, generally above 18 degrees
- Humid environment
- Mist to raise humidity or have a shower
- Filtered, indirect bright light is ideal
- Water moderately and prefers distilled water
- Let dry out between soaking, but keep up misting or showering
- Always keep the jars 1/3 full of water
- Do not feed bugs! It will catch its own.
- Height approx 60 cm including ball
- Dimensions around ball approx 40-50cm
- Hook at top as standard. Please add a note to your order if you would like the hook on the bottom for up side down hanging
- Specialist soil mix
- Sphagnum moss
- Coconut fibre/Moss
Please note that the plant pictured is only an example of the kokedama and you will receive one freshly made. All plants are different from each other, so please expect it to look similar but not the same. All sizes are only approximate.