- Grow outdoors in full sun or indoors in full sun
- Winter inside after first frost (necessary to fruit)
- Prune to keep to size
- Likes drier air, like the Mediterranean
- Water moderately
- Dry out between soakings
- Height approx 40cm including ball
- Diameter around ball approx 60cm
- Hook at top as standard.
- Wouldn't recommend that it be hung upside down
- Looks great in pairs at an entranceway
- Ideal for the twine or macrame hangers
- Specialist soil mix including water retaining crystals and fertiliser
- Sphagnum moss
- Coconut fibre
Please note that the plant pictured is only an example of the kokedama and you will receive one freshly made. All plants are different from each other, so please expect it to look similar but not the same. All sizes are only approximate.