- Bright, indirect light or diffused light. No direct sunlight
- Water by misting frequently as the brown fronds act as the root system and take nutrients from the air and environment
- Likes a humid atmosphere and normal room temperature
- Soak root ball very well for a longer period of time then normal when watering. But, do let it dry out in between soaking. Mist in between the big soaks
- Ideally like to be hung so will feel at home in a tree
- Med to large. This plant can really vary. Rest assured you will recieve the most foliage full of the selection available.
- Height approx 60/70 cm including the ball
- Diameter around the ball approx 40 - 50cm
- Hook at top as standard
- Would hang so the fern feels like he is in a tree, just like in his natural environment, (but doesn't have to be)
- Specialist soil mix
- Sphagnum moss
- Coconut fibre/Moss
Please note that the plant pictured is only an example of the kokedama and you will receive one freshly made. All plants are different from each other, so please expect it to look similar but not the same. All sizes are only approximate.