- Bright light, even direct sunlight especially in winter when light is low
- Indoor warm temp of average 22 degrees. When dormant 10/13 degrees
- Water very very sparingly! Maybe once every 3/4 weeks. Rarely in winter when dormant
- Let dry out 100% between soaking
- Treat me like a succulent
- PLEASE NOTE - These plants are notorious for just giving up and dying! When alive they are so rewarding, but are very temperamental plants and can give up just like that! For this reason, I don't offer a guarantee sadly.
- Small - Baby pearls
- Height approx 40cm trailing vine
- Diameter around ball approx 30cm
- Would be best hanging or on a high shelf so can trail
- Hook at top as standard. Please add a note to your order if you would like the hook at the bottom for upside down hanging
- Specialist soil mix
- Sphagnum moss
- Coconut fibre
Please note that the plant pictured is only an example of the kokedama and you will receive one freshly made. All plants are different from each other, so please expect it to look similar but not the same. All sizes are only approximate.