A range of tools designed to help with creating and maintaining your own terrariums.
- Stainless steel telescopic trowel and mini shovel set, able to extend to 84cm in length for long necked bottles.
- Stainless steel long tweezers with angled ends to make working easy. Dimensions are 1.4cm x 2.2cm x 26.6cm. Perfect for planting, moving plants and removing leaves and stones.
- Stainless steel terrarium scissors. These long scissors have curved blades for cutting off shoots and leaves . Dimensions are 6.1cm x 1.5cm x 24.7cm.
- Cork patter. This simple tool makes planting so much easier by patting the soil in around the base of the plant. Wooden handle 39cm long with a 2.5cm dia cork.
- Wooden brush with extra long handle. For cleaning deep down into hard to reach places and brush off excess soil from leaves and rocks. Length of handle is 112cm with bristle brush end.
- Plastic funnel to easily insert your soil, gravel and carbon into your bottle or jar. 19cm in length with a 3cm funnel opening at bottom and 8cm opening at top.