- Likes alot of bright light and very gentle sunlight. Not direct burning sunlight
- Dislikes a hot, dry atmosphere, prefers to be in a warm and humid environment
- Keep misted in a drier environment
- Water low to moderately. More often than you would a succulent. Mist if unsure. Let the ball dry out 100% but water as soon as this happens
- Prune back as needed by pulling away the dying leaves as they crinkle and dry up.
- Similar to a succulent, but prefers to be slightly damper and more humid.
- Height approx 40cm including ball
- Diameter around ball approx 40-45cm
- Hook at top as standard. Please add a note to your order if you would like the hook at the bottom for upside down hanging
- Specialist soil mix
- Sphagnum moss
- Coconut fibre
Please aware the life span of an Aeonium is quite difficult to understand. They can sometimes last years, or they can sometimes hit dormancy.
Due to the dry nature of this succulent type plant, this kokedama is only offered in a coco-fibre finish.
Please note that the plant pictured is only an example of the kokedama and you will receive one freshly made. All plants are different from each other, so please expect it to look similar but not the same. All sizes are approximate.