- Likes diffused and bright indirect light without any direct sunlight
- Can tolerate lower light
- Very easy care, you can only kill this plant by over watering!
- Water rarely, probably best to water from the top rather than soak the whole ball. Use approx a cup of water every 3-4 weeks. This plant can rot from its roots if left too wet.
- Yellow leaves indicate too much water. Loss of leaves means too little.
- Enjoys Neglect!!
- Non toxic
- Height approx 60cm including ball
- Diameter around ball approx 40-45cm
- Hook at top as standard. Please add a note to your order if you would like the hook at the bottom for upside down hanging
- Specialist soil mix
- Sphagnum moss
- Coconut fibre
Please note that the plant pictured is only an example of the kokedama and you will receive one freshly made. All plants are different from each other, so please expect it to look similar but not the same. All sizes are approximate.